At Nerang High, you are able to experience the best of what the Gold Coast has to offer.
We offer unique experiences to enhance your time on the Gold Coast, Queensland and Australia. These include:
- EAL/D support
- EQI holiday trips
- Excursions each term to Brisbane, Byron Bay, Springbrook National Park, Australia Zoo and more
- Mountain bike sessions
- School trip to Lady Elliot Island
- Surfing lessons
We are in a unique location between the Gold Coast Hinterland and its world famous beaches. Students are able to enjoy the best of both worlds.
Popular activities that our students can enjoy near Nerang include:
- Bushwalking and hiking in the numerous National Parks of the Gold Coast Hinterland
- Kayaking and fishing at Hinze Dam
- Swimming and surfing at the Gold Coast's pristine beaches
- Theme Parks
- World famous mountain biking tracks in the Nerang State Forest