There are a range of special programs that students can participate at Nerang State High School.
Some of these include:
All Year Levels:
- Comets Academic Excellence Program
- Mountain Biking
- Instrumental Music, Concert Band, Funk Band, Drumline
- Student Leadership/ Student Support Programs
- Drone Program- Certificate III remote pilot licence- visual line of sight, Certificate II surveying and spatial.
- Duke of Edinburgh - Silver and Gold
- Catering/ Hospitality Practices
- Recreational Studies
- Early Childhood Studies
- Cert III in Active Volunteering
- Cert I in Furnishing
- Duke of Edinburgh - Bronze
- Athlete Development Program
- Quality Arts Music Program
- Quality Arts Dance Performance Program
- Quality Arts Drama Program
For more information on all subjects and programs that are offered at Nerang State High School please click on the handbooks below.
International Student Handbook
Year 9 Subject Handbook
Year 10 Subject Handbook
Senior Subject Handbook
For information regarding our BYOD program, please click here.
For our school Behaviour Code of Conduct policy, please click here.
For uniform information and prices, please click here.